Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Off to Nashville!

My Blog Maker has just taken this picture! I am packing my suitcase to fly tomorrow to America for four weeks.
I shall be staying in Arlington in Texas with my china painting friend, and while there will be attending a grape seminar by Cindy Warren. I love painting grapes, so am really looking forward to this three day class.
The third week of August my friend and I are flying to Nashville to attend the I.P.A.T. exhibition for four days. I shall be attending two classes while there - one on winter tulips and plums, and one on roses. There will be lots of stimulation viewing the exhibition of pieces painted by people all around the world - and the many vendors selling supplies for our art.
My suitcase looks a good size in the picture, but by the time all my painting gear goes in there is not a lot of room for clothes.
Oh, well ..... pack the important things I say!!