Sunday, April 26, 2009

Packing Up Again!

Getting ready to fly to Blenheim in the top of the South Island of New Zealand, for a national porcelain exhibition and a school being tutored by Andrew Orr from Vermont, U.S.A. I shall be away a week.

Packing is a difficult task! I am trying to get my grape vase (the one with the hole in it, and which is in the box in my hand), the paper bag full of stands for our club's porcelain pieces on the exhibition display table, together with a box of painting gear (under the black sweater you see in the suitcase) all to fit into my suitcase and still leave room for a few clothes! I already have a carry-on bag packed, with a 12" purple grape plate, the plinth for the grape vase, some china painting supplies and the paper work for AGM's, workshops etc.


So watch this space . . . for I shall post the plate of Hollyhocks as soon as I get back from the school.