Sunday, February 19, 2017

I am not a Fraud!!

You will be thinking Kaye Hurn is a fraud!     So many times I have said "watch this space 'cos I will be updating my blog and posting new things".       And then there is nothing!   
We've shifted house, my darling husband has been in remission for a few months but now his health is declining again.     This is not an excuse for not keeping up to date on my blog . . . . just sharing a few facts.    :-)   
Last weekend (11th, 12th February) I showcased some of my work in the Retirement Village where we live, and in a day or two I shall post on my blog some of the pieces I exhibited.   There were over one hundred pieces showcased and nearly every piece sold.   It was a most successful exhibition and sale of work and I was fortunate to have marvellous helpers, and the sponsorship of Bob Owens Ryman Retirement Village situated in Tauranga, New Zealand.   The extensive advertising was paid for by the Village who also provided refreshments for the people who came.    I am extremely grateful for the sponsorship.    Thank You.
 
A short utube clip can be viewed if you type in to Google:
utube Kaye Hurn Porcelain Exhibition Ryman Tauranga