Monday, October 28, 2013

Exhibition Pieces for Sydney APAT 2013


For some reason, my pictures have turned out tiny and they don't appear to be able to be enlarged so you can see all the work on these three dishes.    I am sorry ..... and I am not sure how to f ix the problem!
The largest of the dishes (12") sold, and the middle dish (10") I have promised to a friend.   That leaves me with the smallest of the dishes from the set but I am sure I can find a good home for it.    Would you like it?

The exhibition was marvellous;  so much inovated and beautiful work.    Was a feast for the eyes!
I attended a school which was held in Bowral which was a 2 hour bus trip from the centre of Sydney, and this proved to be a very worthwhile time.    My class tutor was Filipe and sometime during the next few days I shall post what he painted for me, and what I painted unaided in his class.