Sunday, October 2, 2011

Watch this space!

The last 4 or 5 weeks have gone by so very fast! I have just come back from Australia where I attended an exhibition of Australasian Porcelain Art Teachers' work. The work was stunning and I saw so many things that I want to paint adapting to my own style.

Following the exhibition I attended a school, and the class I took with Australian Louise Hopping was great. We painted a small fluffy bird in the middle of the plate and then surrounding it with raised paste (our own designs) and also many hundreds of dots around the edge of the plate.
I am no where near finished the plate; it needs at least another 2 fires. As soon as it is finished I will post it on my blog for you to see.

I am also working on a couple of smaller things, and will post those too.

So watch this space! And I am sorry for the length of time with no new postings.